1. Download and install Texter 0.6a, which has support for exporting bundles in TextExpander format.
2. Launch Texter, select your bundle tab, and choose Export to TextExpander File from the Bundle menu.
4. On Dropbox, open the Public folder of your My Dropbox folder.
5. Click Upload files:
6. Click Choose files…
7. Select your .textexpander file from step 2 and press Start Upload.
8. When your upload is complete, hover over the uploaded file and click the arrow at the far right:
9. Choose Copy Public Link and leave that visible.
10. On your iPhone (or iPod touch), launch TextExpander.
11. Choose Groups, press +, and press Add via URL.
12. Enter the URL shown from step #9.
Finished! You now have your Texter bundle as a TextExpander group on your iPhone!